Computability in Europe - Steering Committee

Computability in Europe is one of my favourite conferences: I attended the conference six times, each time having an accepted paper, and I enjoyed each of these participations a lot. Among the things I like, the mixture between theoretical computer science and mathematics comes first, but I also appreciated the very good selection of invited speakers, the special sessions, as well as the satellite workshops.

That's why I was very happy and honoured when, this summer, I was invited to be part of the Steering Committee of the Computability in Europe Conference Series. Of course, I accepted this invitation. I can only hope that, in this new position, I will be able to contribute to the development of this (still young) conference into a major theory conference.