Computability in Europe - Chair of the Steering Committee

Starting 2013 I've been a member of the Computability in Europe conference series Steering Committee. This year, I was asked and I agreed to run to become Chair of this Committee. Consequently, at CiE 2016, I was elected and officially named on this position.

This is a big responsibility and I hope I will be able to continue in the same line the impressive work of my predecessors, Benedikt Löwe and Arnold Beckmann. Luckily, I am quite confident that the first two conferences during my term will be successful: CiE 2017 in Turku, and CiE 2018 in Kiel.

As CiE-SC Chair I also became member of the Executive Committee of the Association CiE and the representative of CiE in the board of the European Association for Computer Science Logic - EACSL.