Following the announcements in the previous post, please note that the Call for Papers for the 8th International Workshop on Developments in Computational Models was published on the workshop's site. Here is a short preview:
Topics of interest include all abstract models of computation and their properties, and their applications to the development of programming languages and systems:Once more, I encourage any of you working on some of the topics in this call for papers to submit papers to DCM 2012.
- quantum computation, including implementations and formal methods in quantum protocols;
- probabilistic computation and verification in modeling situations;
- chemical, biological and bio-inspired computation, including spatial models, self-assembly, growth models;
- general concurrent models including the treatment of mobility, trust, and security;
- information-theoretic ideas in computing;
- infinitary models of computation;
- comparisons of different models of computations.
The proceedings will be published electronically in the series "Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science" (EPTCS) as post-proceedings after the workshop.
All papers have to be prepared using the EPTCS macro package which can be downloaded here. Papers can have up to 12 pages in EPTCS style.
Papers have to be submitted via our easychair site in PDF format before the deadline of 15 April 2012.